HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What happens when. . .

your 4 year old is gone for the night? The house is quiet! So quiet that you almost don't know what to do with yourself! Ava talks non-stop from the time she gets up until the time she goes to bed at 10:00 PM!! My sister, Becky, took Ava overnight on Monday and to a water park in the Dells on Tuesday. They had a blast and Becky said Ava was very well behaved and listened very well for her. Hmmm! I wish she was always on her best behavior when she is with me. When she got home, it was fun listening to her talk about everthing they did at the water park. The silence was nice for a night, but it was good to have her home!

2 comments:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

I completely understand! Caroline is a non-stop talker too! She makes my ears hurt somedays!

Cindy said...

Ditto at our home. I wonder what's up when I don't hear Lukas talking...then I remember he's at preschool today!