HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Country USA






On Friday, my friend Nichole and I took the day off of work and spent the day at Country USA. Nichole was lucky enough to win a pair of day passes to the festival and a bus ride up and back from a local country radio station. On the bus they gave away prizes and they had drinks for us to enjoy. One of the prizes they gave away was a pair of Meet and Greet passes for Jason Michael Carroll before his show. And guess what!?! Nichole won!! The line up for the day was Jason Michael Carroll, Jake Owen, Terri Clark, and KENNY CHESNEY (the reason we signed up for the tickets). Nichole and I have seen Kenny three other times together and each time one of us was pregnant. This time we were both bun free! Besides it raining off and on all day and a down pour cutting Kenny's concert short, we had a great day!! I got home at 4:00 am!! I don't remember the last time I was out until 4:00 am.

1 comment:

Ploessl Family said...

Holy smokes did it rain like a mother! I've never been in such a down pour. But I was glad I was in it with you...you knew what the bus looked like! NP