HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Having Cake . . .

. . . and eating it too! Last night our neighbor brought over some of her daughter's birthday cake and since Max is doing a little better with textures I thought I would let him give it a try. I broke it up in to little pieces and put it on his tray. He loved it!! And no coughing and gagging!! I am not sure how much he actually ate because the pieces were basically crumbs and he is still working on the pincher grip, but I know he got some in his mouth. He even made the mmmmmm sound when he was eating. It was upsetting to me that he didn't get to enjoy cake like most kids do on their first birthday, but it was exciting to celebrate him be 20 months with cake. It makes us look forward to his cake on his 2nd birthday!!

HAPPY 20 MONTHS MAX!!



3 comments:

Anxious AF said...

Happy 20 months, cant wait to meet you!

Kelly said...

Isn't he just the cutest!! I am so glad he liked the cake.

Kelly Weekes

Cindy said...

That's wonderful! He's doing great, and obviously loves it. I love the last pictures especially...he looks so happy with his mouth wide open!