HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Signs


I am working on putting together a packet of the signs Max knows for his new day-care he will be starting tomorrow. I was surprised to see how many signs he knows. He has his own modifications of some of the signs, but we understand what he is telling us.

Here is a list of the signs he knows.

1. More
2. Hello
3. Please
4. Swing
5. Sing
6. Play
7. Eat
8. Drink
9. Out/Outside
10. Fish
11. Dad (Arg! Looks a lot like "hello" so I am not convinced!)
12. Ball
13. Dog
14. Jump
15. Bed
16. Bye
17. Yes
18. Change
19. Bath
20. All Done
21. Car
22. Go

So proud of that little guy!

I am so nervous about Max starting at his day-care center. If it wasn't for his feeding issues, I would be OK.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow Max has so many signs!! That is awesome!

Kelly W.

Cindy said...

Those are a lot of great signs! How wonderful...he's definitely doing great, and will do great at the new day-care.

Anxious AF said...

Good job Max!
The feeding issues scare me too. I only let my mom babysit Alex cause no one else knows how to do it. I know I could teach them.
But I get the feeding issues being scary!

Kerri H said...

Wow Max..you know quite a few signs..that's great..I'm sure he'll do fine..I could see where the feeding would be scary though too..always hard to leave them with new people....good luck!