HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 7, 2009

Ava's First Day of Kindergarten

On Tuesday, Ava had her first day of Kindergarten! She was nervous and excited all at the same time. I was worried about her all day wondering if she would want to go back the next day. When I picked her up from the day-care center she goes to after school, she told me "she LOVED Kindergarten".

Dressed and ready to go . . .

Getting on the bus. . .

Getting off the bus at school. . .

At her spot at the table. . .


I hope she continues to like school! She has many more years to go!

5 comments:

Dave / Janice Foley said...

Ava you are such a big girl!! We can't believe you are in kindergarten!! Have a great year!!

Cindy said...

How exciting! It's great that she loves school already.

Anonymous said...

She looked so stylish on her first day. Too cute.. Hope you all are doing well. When does Max start school? November? I think if I remember right that is the month of his birthday?

Brandi said...

What a beautiful young lady! I hope she loved her first day of school!

Christine said...

OH wow! What a big girl! An exciting day for her and you. Alyssa starts kindergarden on Thursday! I hope she loves it as much as Ava did.