HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

He Fed The Pig


John called me at work today to tell my how Max's therapy session went. He said that after weeks of practice during therapy, Max figured out how to put plastic coins in a toy piggy bank using a pincher grip. And with all the encouragement, he repeated dropping coins in the bank. We are proud of all your hard work Max!

A couple days ago, Max started doing the funniest thing. When I tell him "no, no, no" he will look at me and smile and nod his head "yes". I haven't even worked on nodding "yes" with him. Then I would say "yes" to him and nod my head and he will smile back and shake his head "no". It is fun seeing his personality shine through.

4 comments:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Way to go Max!! That is awesome buddy! Will has the same piggy toy, so cute!

Kelly- I don't have your email address, I sent you something and it got sent back to me. Thanks!

Alicia said...

What a good job you are doing Max, Bravo!!

Alicia

Kelly said...

Yeah Max! AnnaKate loves that toy too.

Don't you love seeing glimpses of their personalities!! :)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Noah has the same pig and he just started putting the coins in the right way a couple of months ago.. Good job Max