HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Disney On Ice


Last weekend, Ava got to spend the weekend with her Papa and Grandma Foley. They spent Saturday night in Chicago at a hotel with a pool and went to Disney On Ice. I don't know if she had more fun swimming or at the show. But she had a great weekend and is still talking about it and missing her Papa and Grandma. Her favorite character at Disney on Ice was Tink. Thanks Papa and Grandma for the great weekend!



Max was also suppose to go to Chicago and John and I were going to have a weekend alone. But during the week, he ran a temp for four days. We got him in to the dr and found out he had an ear infection and a pretty good cold. He has ear tubes, but the one in the ear that was infected was clogged with wax so the tube wasn't doing its job. The dr thought that it will unclog by itself. He is on a antibiotic that he has been on a number of times and this is the first time it has given him the diarrhea. This whole month Max hasn't been feeling the best. Before getting the cold/ear infection, he had diarrhea for nine days straight. I am sick of cleaning up after blow outs! I just have to be thankful that it wasn't aspiration pneumonia. I was so worried about that, that I was getting sick. He has been making improvements eating by mouth and I was so worried that we would have to takes step backwards with his feeding. I told my husband that if Max hurt his toe, I would probably worry about aspiration pneumonia! And he has become quite the little cling-on! I want my happy little guy back!!

6 comments:

Anxious AF said...

You know I think I have stopped worrying about aspiration...no, thats not true, when he coughs its my first thought, but it isnt on my mind constantly like it used to be....heres to moving forward!

See you soon.

Tena said...

I always strangely enjoy diarrhea because it means we're NOT dealing with constipation!!

Kelly said...

I hope Max is feeling better!
Kelly

Kerri H said...

Hope Max feels better soon..I feel like Logan has been sick the whole month of January also! Every time he goes thru having a cold..I get so stressed! Afraid he's going to get an ear infection..I think maybe we may going down the ear tube road also.. take care!

Tarah Peacock said...

I hope Max feels better soon It seems like the month of January hasn't been the best for our sweeties. Thank goodness January is almost over.

Anonymous said...

Hope Max is feeling better soon. Tena's comment made me laugh about the constipation and strangely enjoying diarrhea.. ha ha.. That is how I feel..