HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa Came to Town!



Friday night we went to the visit Santa! Ava was excited all week. Ava got a little "star struck" when she sat on his lap. She couldn't even tell him what she wanted for Christmas. Even after me telling Santa she wanted socks, she still didn't have any thing to say. So Santa told her that she could e-mail him with her list. Funny!

Max didn't want anything to do with Santa. I only got him on his lap for a quick picture. Two months ago, Max would have greeted Santa with open arms. He is getting a touch of stranger anxiety. My baby is growing up!!

Santa was in the school's gymnasium. Half of the gym was blocked off with curtains for the kids to shop for Christmas gifts. Each kid was able to fill out of list of who they wanted to shop for and a budget. The gifts ranged from ($1 to $5). One of Santa's helpers took them shopping and helped wrap the gifts. Ava came out with gifts for John, myself, and Max. And she hasn't told anyone what she bought. . . yet! Last year when she finished shopping, she came out and handed me the bag with the gifts and told me that she got me a snowman and dad a screwdriver.

No comments: