HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 7, 2008

Warm PJs

Now that Max is in size 18 months sleepers (he has yet to see 18 month clothes for anything else), I can no longer find blanket sleepers with buttons. They all have zippers. And since Max doesn't like to keep blankets on and is still getting an overnight drip through his G-tube, I had to come up with a way to keep him warm at night and feed him at the same time. My mom sewed a big button hole in his sleepers. It works great! Max says "Thanks Grandma Olson. . . I know you like me to be warm!"


3 comments:

Anxious AF said...

My mother in law did somthing similiar to this wiht some of Alex's shirts. I found some 18 mo sleepers from childrens place on line that zip all the way down. I button the one button by his neck the zip it right below his button, and he stays warm.

Thanks for your comment, I love you all!

Kelly said...

Ok Kelly...
I have some explaining to do! I have not been posting or reading blog in months! Why you ask?!? Well I switched all of my blogs to Google Reader a few months ago. I guess I missed adding the The Foley Four. Anyway...I just realized it today. Boy do I have lots of back reading to do about precious Max and Ava.
I promise to be a better "commenter"!

Kelly W.

Tena said...

Hey, those are great! It's weird, you never think about the fact that sleepers don't button past 18 months until you need them to!!