HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween




I hope everyone had a good Halloween! Ava enjoyed her day that began with trick-or-treating and a party at day-care. I joined her for her party. That night, Papa and Grandma Foley came to our place to see the kids in costume and enjoy the night with us. Dave dresses up every year to scare the kids that come to our door and to take Ava out trick-or-treating. Again this year, Ava was scared of him at first even though she knew it was him. Max just looked at him and laughed and grabbed at his mask. While trick-or-treating, Ava didn't want me to come up to the door with her. She told me to wait by the mailbox while she went to the door. My little girl is growing up! Sniff! She said next year she wants to go out alone! Ya, right!!

Max's day didn't go as well as Ava's. At 10:00, day-care called and said he threw up twice and was running a 101 temp. John picked him up and spent the day with him. He was in good spirts when Ava and I got home. We dressed him up for a few pictures and to take to my Aunt's house to see him. He is feeling much better today! I hope this is a sign that he will handle being sick better this year!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable.. Hope Max is feeling better today. I love both of their costumes.. Hugs from Noah..

Anxious AF said...

I love the last picture. What a smile on that boy!!!
I hope he handles being sick good this year. Alex has so far!!!