HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lucky Number 13

Well, Max has gone 13 days without throwing up. 13 days! I hope by me putting this is writing I am not jinxing him! He hasn’t gone 3 days in his life without throwing up, let alone 13. I am going to keep counting the days (because I think you can tell I am excited about this). We have also been giving him more textures to try and he has been handling them very well. No coughing, gagging, choking. He normally only handles purees without a trace of any texture. I am not sure why the sudden change. . . we changed his prescriptions around about a month ago and that could have helped. Maybe he is starting to grow out of some of his reflux. Whoo Hoo!!

3 comments:

Anxious AF said...

Everything Alex does is all of the sudden. I hope Max continues to stay throw up free. I HATE REFLUX!

Im so glad you are blogging!

Kelly said...

Yippee...welcome to blogging! I am so excited to meet Max and your family. I look forward to watching him grow.
Kelly

Jacqui said...

Hi there

Just wanted to say hello as a fellow blogger and as a mom to an RTS angel. My little Matt is just a few weeks older than Max. Are you on the RTS list serv? Have we chatted there already. Nice to meet your family and see the pictures of your beautiful children. I look forward to sharing your journey. I see you already have our blogsite listed - hope you find our journey helpful too.

Jacqui