HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brewer In Training?!?


This week Ava was very excited to start T-ball!! She was bouncing off the walls getting ready to go! I don't remember ever watching t-ball so it was an new experience for me too. Each team (Ava's team is the Yankees) got to bat twice and field twice. Each kid had a chance to bat and run the bases each time their team was up to bat. Watching them in the field was pretty funny. When the ball was hit, everyone in the field ran after the ball and jumped on it. (Picture kids at a parade when candy is thrown.) Well, everyone ran after the ball and wrestled for it except for Ava. She just hung out and watched. The coach was encouraging her to go after the ball, but Ava wanted to play her way. The last play Ava went after the ball. I asked her why she didn't want to go after the ball and she said she was too tired! She said next time she might have more energy! Cheering Section!

2 comments:

Ploessl Family said...

I could have taught her how to stand around like that...I do that all day long! LOL! NP

Dee and Ryan said...

Looks like Aunt Dee needs to work with her a little bit. I'm glad to see she's using the glove I got her. She had a great throw though.