HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ava's 7th Birthday

On September 23rd, Ava turned 7!! She had quite the birthday this year with lots of celebrations!

She had a friend birthday party at the gym she takes gymnastics. When you get nine girls together, it gets LOUD. They all and a great time and wore themselves out in the gym.




She also had a party at home and celebrated with lots of family.

Papa Dave made the cake again this year! Ava designed it and he made it just the way she wanted it. When Ava was designing it, I thought, how is he going to do that?!? Should never doubt Papa Dave!


Ava with her gift from Max.

Ava with her new IPOD! I thought she would be attached to it 24/7, but she told me she has been too busy to play with it a lot.


At a Brewer game on her actual birthday.

Grandma and Grandpa Ragatz also came along.

She had fun watching for her name on the score board.

Snacks at the game are the best!


Happy Birthday Ava! We love you!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Ava! Wow, you had a great party and great day. I'm impressed with the cake too. When I was a little girl, I did gymnastics and wanted to be like Nadia... unfortunately, I grew too tall, but I still had fun with it! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Sorry so late but Happy B day Ava. And Max looks so cute on his Field trip. Noah had his first field trip to the Fire Station a couple of weeks ago. Gotta love it...

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Happy Birthday Ava!!! Your cake looks awesome!!!!

I can't believe that our girls are 7!!

The Peacock Family said...

Happy belated birthday Ava!