HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bitter Sweet


This was Max's last week with his Birth to Three therapists since he is turning THREE on Sunday. Birth to Three has been a part of our lives since Max was four months old and it just seems strange that they won't be a part of our weekly routine anymore. It is a bitter sweet transition. It will be hard not seeing the therapists that have worked with Max week after week, but I am excited to see him in a school setting. Above is a picture of Max and his Speech Therapist that came to our house on Tuesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 every week. Max was always excited to see her. I would tell him that Elsa was here and he would run to the door to greet her.

3 comments:

Terri H-E said...

Awe. I know what you mean. Addie did a group class near the end of birth to 3 and we took our goodbyes in front of a fish tank, too! I cried. Transition is hard...on mommy.

Anxious AF said...

I missed a lot! Love the school pictures! Good luck at school Max!

Anonymous said...

I really know what you mean . I am going to be feeling that very soon.. Didn't Max turn 3 yesterday? If so Happy Belated B day..