HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Annual RTS Reunion in the Dells

Last weekend we went to the annual RTS reunion in the Dells. This is our second year that we have gone the reunion and I have to say it was much easier to go to this year. Last year I was nervous not knowing what to expect. This year, I looked forward to going and mingling with my RTS family. I had a few rough patches during the weekend worrying about the furture. But overall, the reunion was positive for me. There were about 20 families that attended with a head count of about 120 people. A big THANK YOU to Teri for all the planning. Max must have been "feeling the love" at the reunion because he showed off some walking skills. Dave and Janice (Papa and Grandma Foley) also came to reunion with us.

When I got home and downloaded my pictures from the reunion, I realized that I didn't take too many pictures at all which I was pretty disappointed about. Click here to check out Will's blog for pictures Myssie took at the reunion. She does a great job capturing moments.

Group photo. . .


Caden rockin' out. If you need a hug, Caden is the guy to go to. . .


Ava was so excited to see CAROLION. . .


John, Max, and Jeni talking Tom Hanks. . .


Will and Max say "no more pictures". . .

No comments: