HOW OLD IS AVA?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HOW OLD IS MAX?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Shower

September 27th is my older brother, Jeremy, and sister-in-law, Tashina's, due date for their first child!! Becky (my sister), Mary Lou (my mom), Danica (Tashina's sister), and I took Tashina to The Melting Pot for a night out before the baby's arrival. I made her a diaper cake, which turned out better than I planned. It was nice to have a night out to celebrate a new bundle coming in to the world. Best Wishes Jeremy and Tashina!! We can't wait to meet the new addition to the family!!

Tashina with the diaper cake. . .


Tashina and Danica . . .


Mary Lou, Kelly, Tashina, and Becky. . .

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Nice pictures! It takes putting someone's hand on her belly to tell she's pregnant. ;)